The requirements for rubber materials are:
1. It can resist the erosion of the medium (including corrosion, swelling, etc.).
2. Good aging resistance and complete stability at working temperature.
3. Good mechanical properties, especially good wear resistance.
4. Good elasticity, proper hardness, and small permanent compression set. This is important for reducing the amount of leakage.
5. The processing technology performance is good, the supply is sufficient, and the price is low.
The rubber has excellent elasticity and mechanical strength necessary for the production of the shaped filler, as well as good wear resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and cold resistance. It has many varieties and can be used in different conditions. For the selected varieties of rubber, the formulation and vulcanization conditions can be adjusted to a certain extent to change its hardness and mechanical strength, and it can be easily molded into articles of various shapes. Therefore, rubber is widely used in forming seasonings.